Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Downloading items via web interface

On 25/07/2017 08:45, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
I am probably remembering incorrectly, but didn't it used to be
possible to download items in a package via the web interface to OBS?
In the Actions column, there was an icon to delete or download the
item. Now I only see a Delete icon. I know I can download the whole
source RPM (provided it has been able to build...). But the ability to
download a specific file was useful. Or am I remembering incorrectly?

I've noticed certain items, out of the corner of my eye, that don't have a download icon. There was one in particular that I wanted to download a short while ago but I worked around by checking out the whole package. A random package in my home: project has the download icon for all the items. Could be a particular property that prevents this icon from showing.

Dave P