Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Authentication problems
On Freitag, 21. Juli 2017, 18:21:45 CEST wrote Hans-Peter Jansen:
Hi,

to me, it looks like OBS is suffering from authentication problems again.

At least, my login isn't accepted anymore, neither in the web front end nor
with osc.

Any idea, what's going on, anybody?

We noticed some connection problems to our master LDAP server. A ticket
for the admin team exists, but I am not 100% sure that this is the only
cause of the problem.

What is your accound name? When did you tried to login? Do you have tried
osc and webui?

You can't connect either via eg

curl --user $LOGIN:PASSWORD https://api.opensuse.org/source/home:$your_login

?