Re: [opensuse-buildservice] flapping build
Excellent advice, thank you.

Is there some sort of negation operator for those constraints? I mean setting
bunch
of flags would most likely fix our build, but it would be nice to fix our code
instead - to find particular combination of present/absent flags causes build
failure. Is there a way to constrain build job to workers _without_ cpu flag
sse2 for
example?