[opensuse-buildservice] no download for subproject's RPM
  • From: Gour <gour@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 14:37:20 +0100
Hello!

I did some work on hiawatha-9.8 web server - applied patch which fixes
problem when using wwwrun:www uid:gid for ServerId in Hiawatha's config
file.

The package did build successfully both locally and, afaict, it's fine
in the cloud as well:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:gour:branches:server:http/hiawatha
but I wonder why is it not available for download via web like the other
package I did today
(https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:gour/bogofilter-sqlite)?

I'm still new to SUSE and OBS, but I assume that I do not have need to
run Factory/Tumbleweed and can stay with stable (e.g. 13.2) and still
submit packages for Factory and subscribe via URL to the repo containing
my OBS home projects for the packages I fix or want newer versions?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The senses, the mind and the intelligence are the sitting places
of this lust. Through them lust covers the real knowledge of the