Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.5 appliance behind company proxy - problems
On Montag, 17. November 2014, 14:11:50 wrote Miroslav Sabljic:
Hello guys!

I need some help with setting up my local OBS installation to work
behind our company proxy (squid). I was searching trough documentation
and tried whatever I found about proxy but so far nothing was
successful. So here is the story.

OBS is installed and proxy is configured on the system with yast.
Zypper, curl, and other work without a problem. Proxy uses port 8080 and
authentication.

I've defined http_proxy and no_proxy variables to options.yml because
without this it couldn't download list of available platform
repositories from remote OBS instance.

After all this I still cannot build a package, it is always staying in
scheduled state and nothing happens.

that means usual that the workers can not download binaries via your src/rep
server and the proxy.

You could try to use plain to check if that is working.

Can you please point me to some documentation about proxy or tell me is
there maybe some older version of OBS that officially supports proxy?

2.5 should support it as least as good as older releases. But dealing with
proxy is usually painful and needs some debugging, because must of them
behave different, esp. regarding the limit handling.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany