[opensuse-buildservice] Package fails in OBS, local osc build works
Hi all,

I'm posting to -buildservice as I think from a packaging PoV, the .spec
should be fine.

The package Virtualization:VMware/open-vm-tools fails to build for
openSUSE_13.2 and openSUSE_Factory repositories.

If I check this package out and do locally osc build, then the build
works just fine, either in a chroot env (default for me) or in a kvm
sessioon using --vm-type=kvm. Both cases give successful builds.

Which special trick did I miss to get the same result in OBS as I get
locally?

Cheers,
Dominique

--