Re: [opensuse-buildservice] "Delete built binaries" not working?
On Sunday 2014-11-09 17:01, Tobias Klausmann wrote:
On 09.11.2014 13:06, Urs Beyerle wrote:
Hi,
How can I delete binaries from a repo? What I have tried so far:

1. Using the webgui, I disabled all flags (including build and publish flag)
2. Using the webgui, I clicked under "State of Repository" on "Delete built
binaries"
3. Waiting 3 days

Unfortunately the binaries are still remaining in the repo.

Use osc and just do
osc wipebinaries --all

that's the same (it should be) as using the webui so that is not going to fix
it.
Remember that wipebinaries operates on the repserver, not the ftp trees.
For that, you neeed to get the publisher going. Which, if you disable it, ...