Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Need an RSA key for openssl signing, please create a new key
Am 2014-11-05 09:28, schrieb Adrian Schröter:
On Dienstag, 4. November 2014, 22:36:49 wrote Dimstar / Dominique
Leuenberger:
On Tue, 2014-11-04 at 20:01 +0100, Jörg Lorenzen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with building KMP-packages for openSUSE 13.2 and higher
> (Factory).
> When I branch e.g. package virtualbox from project Virtualization, the
> build process ends
> successfully for repositories < 13.2, but fails for openSUSE 13.2 with
> following message:
>
> "Need an RSA key for openssl signing, please create a new key"
>
> Non-KMP-packages are build successfully for all repositories, it only
> fails for packages
> that provide kernel object files.
> Is there anything I forgot as I added repository for 13.2 or is this an
> error in OBS?

I ran across that one recently; you will have to create a new signing
key; nowadays, it creates also a RSA key:

osc signkey --create <project>
(signkey --create does not mention sslcerts to be created, but seems it
does do it without further instructions).

sslcerts get only created when needed. But you need a not too old key
that OBS is able to create them. So your proposed call is indeed
fixing this issue :)

I solved the problem with osc, command "osc signkey --create <project>" returned
"status=OK" and the triggered rebuilds are OK now.

Thanks