Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Upgrade from OBS 2.3.0 on SLES11 SP2 to the last OBS server
Am Montag, 14. Oktober 2013, 13:36:21 schrieb Fadi Kelajian:
Hello,

First of all, sorry for my english.

Currently, we have an OBS 2.3.0 on SLES11 SP2 x64 with many RPM compiled.
Now, we want to install OBS Server
(http://openbuildservice.org/download/) but before, i have an important
question :

Is it possible to get back our old RPMs from OBS 2.3.0 on SLES11 SP2 to
the new OBS server ?
Do you have any recommendations to upgrade without lose our RPMs ?

Easiest way is just to update your instance with current packages. Check

https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build
service/blob/master/dist/README.UPDATERS

before you do so. And of course a backup is not a bad idea, but nothing would
be lost if you do so.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg