[opensuse-buildservice] Re: local osc build in VM
  • From: Guido Berhoerster <gber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 10:23:02 +0200
* Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2013-10-07 18:59]:
In my case I'm running osc on my fully encrypted and tainted by nvidia laptop.
So Having nvidia.ko or luks waiting for non-existent device is a real pain.

I attach there the small bash-hack I use to recreate the virtio initrd
everytime kernel change.

I know you will understand with the sources :-)

Due to bug 843775 I tried building with kvm and ran into the same
issue with luks+lvm, is there a bug open for this?
Why is it using the host kernel and initrd anyway?
--
Guido Berhoerster