Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can we fix the Tumbleweed builds

Quoting Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:

Well, there are some things that work towards your personal packages:
- source commits have a *much* higher priority than rebuilds
- larger repos get a load penalty, so that smaller repos have a
chance too
- at the moment there are just a lot of small repos with source changes

One thing that annoys me personally is that source changes in
Kernel:HEAD trigger also rebuilds of all the obsolete branches, but all
my delete requests for such projects are gently ignored.

Ignored or declined? If ignored: use the 'trick' Adrian did last time for cleanup of old dists: with those magic 'auto-accept if not denied within 7 days deleterequests'.

(we probably need a formal way for housekeeping at one point)

Dominique