[opensuse-buildservice] tomcat7 update missing on the mirrors
  • From: Darin Perusich <darin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 13:02:47 -0400
I've just ran across this and I'm not really sure what's going on or
how to proceed.

An update for tomcat 7 on OpenSUSE 12.3 was release back on 7 August
2013 which brought it up to version tomcat-7.0.35-2.9.1. Earlier I
went to install the tomcat-admin-webapps package and it failed because
due to a version requirement, version 7.0.35-2.2.1 is what it was
trying to install. I do run a local mirror and thought maybe it was
out of sync but then I checked
http://download.opensuse.org/update/12.3 there are no tomcat update
packages available.

Something tells me packages should just disappear like this. Should I
file a bug for this, is this a maintenance or OBS issue? I have about
a dozen+ tomcat servers which could be effected by this so I'd like to
get to the bottom of it asap.

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-updates/2013-08/msg00013.html

--
Later,