[opensuse-buildservice] I suspect that my chromium package build is going wrong
  • From: James Bond <evanton@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 14:21:26 +0300
This is the package I'm trying to build

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:evantonsuse/chromium

Build process worked for almost 10 hours, the last message I saw in
the build log was the one related to the linking of the chromium
binary I think (that's when I've got out of memory error when trying
to build locally, so that's the reason why I've tried to build using
the build service). After that the timestamps in the build log
suddenly started over and judging by the content of the log, the build
process started from the beginning again. I've got no package. The
build is shown as still going.

Could somebody have a look and tell me what's going on, please?

Thanks.

PS: I am trying to rebuild chromium because of a few reasons:

- the official 32bit chromedriver binary for linux doesn't work on
debian wheezy because it's compiled against a newer version of glibc
- there's a chromium debian package, but there's no package for chromedriver
- source code of chromedriver is part of chromium source code tree

At this moment it looks like the build process is running for the
third time already.