Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Feature request
On Fri, Dec 09, 2011 at 08:33:18AM -0500, Robert Schweikert wrote:
[ 8< ]
Well, I did propose two approaches to address the "fall off
problem". I even stated that I agree that we need a solution and
cannot perpetuate unmaintained projects. Therefore, any specific
comments on what might be unfeasible with the proposed approaches to
get project to "fade away" would be a constructive contribution to
the discussion. However, ignoring those proposals and stating that
things with the proposed approach never "fall off" ignores a part of
the proposal.

All this doesn't matter as Brian adds his comment here and not to
https://features.opensuse.org/313057 As long as he doesn't vote on this
nobody will care. ;)

Unfortunately we'll miss his valued input. But life is hard ...

Lars
--
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]
Samba Team