Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ANN: Yet Another Build Service Client
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:48:55 +0100
On Thursday 28 February 2008 21:08:07 wrote James Oakley:
On February 28, 2008, Adrian Schröter wrote:
hey, cool stuff :)

Thanks. :-)

Do you have some interesst in maintain it in our usual opensuse svn on
forge.novell.com ?
It might help for more cooperation and can be developed together with
osc.

Absolutely. It saves me from maintaining my own svn. :-)

What is your Novell Account name ?

Maybe you can also integrate the project monitor (also written in python
Qt ;) from Dirk Mueller and Klaas Freitag together with them ?

I have not seen this app. Where can I find it?

Hm, they may have not published it yet. I will ask them tomorrow to send you
the code ...