[opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE:Factory (i586) is broken atm
  • From: Lars Vogdt <lrupp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 18:36:05 +0100
Hi

On So 10 Feb 2008 17:03:10 CET Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
OBS packagers might notice seg faults when the build enviroment gets setup
since 1 or 2 days. I first thought these are broken build hosts, but a second
look tells me that this seems to be a problem within the distribution.

This bug is only visible for i586 in the OBS

Seems like this is fixed with the "old" util-linux package back in Factory.

Now we're running version 2.13.0.1+git20071121 which is older than 2.13.1 and everything looks fine again. We'll investigate this further in the next days.

Until then: enjoy the openSUSE Build Service!

Regards,
Lars