Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] meetings, conferences and more - INPUT NEEDED!
  • From: Ricardo Chung <amon0.thoth1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 13:31:26 -0400
Hi,

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 5:52 AM, Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tuesday 21 September 2010 06:09:16 Ricardo Chung wrote:
.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 4:17 AM, Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Next month, October, Michael "Monty" Widenius is supposed to visit
Panama to give a Talk about MariaDB to stimulate developers. True or
Not I will see soon. Another opportunity to bring presence for
openSUSE and SUSE on this region.

Well keep us updated and see if anyone in the region seems interested in this
opportunity. I will be visiting Brazil in November (Latinoware) and will try
to keep this in mind as a potential future meeting spot.

Well it looks like is true Michael "Monty" Widenius is going to be the
first presenter at http://www.congresoconocimientolibre.org.pa/ as you
could notice at the scrolling marquee announcement previous hyperlink.
It will happen on october 20-22, 2010 at Universidad Tecnologica de
Panama.

Best regards,

--
Ricardo Chung