Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Templates for Events
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:44:17 -0400
On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I updated it http://en.opensuse.org/Template:Event again. Please check
and let me know again

On Fri, 2010-09-24 at 17:28 +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Friday 24 September 2010 17:24:48 Manu Gupta wrote:
To List all the events we just need to land up at [[Category:Events]],
provided people categorize the event. I would like this page to be a
description as an one page event

and link it from each event of the event list as well ;)

We need to document what we want to have done on the events page:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Events#Report_on_attending_a_conference_or_organizing_a_meeting

Andreas

Nice.

openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member