Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Templates for Events
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 11:33:32 -0400
On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 10:29 AM, Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

Recently I came up with an events templates so that we can have all pur
events at the wiki at the ambassadors/marketing portal.

http://en.opensuse.org/Template:Event

Regards
Manu Gupta

Forgot to CC everyone, this was what AJ asked me to do a long time
ago, I been meaning to get up on the wiki. But I was locked for a
while and then work and family hit me.

----------------------------Event Reporting
Template---------------------------------------------

EVENT NAME:
EVENT DATE:

EVENT SPONSOR:

openSUSE Ambassador:
Helpers:

Event Details. (Detail about the event and what you were doing there.)

Questions/Issues that were asked:

Any high lights/stories to share relate to openSUSE.

Photos/Videos of the Event: (Post Links Here, a couple of your table
would be great.)

How did you promoted the event: ( Facebook/Twitter/Blogs, other means)

Other Comments.

Would you go again? What more could you do to make it better?

Any questions or comments?
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.