[opensuse-ambassadors] Re: [opensuse-marketing] conference to go to
  • From: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:20:56 +0200
Moin,
On Wednesday 22 September 2010 13:52:21 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
Hi all,

In december, FOSS.in will happen. In Januari there is LinuxCon Australia. I
can most likely go to only one of these two events.
India: >1 billion inhabitants
Australia > 21 million inhabitants

Maybe that gives a hint. This combined with the number of ambassadors we have
on the ambassador list [1] for both countries is for me a clear sign to go to
India. Additional what I heard about FOSS.in the last years was very positive
- though I never visited it myself.

Best

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Ambassadors_list

So tell me, what do you think, where would you go, a visit to what
conference would have the most impact and help openSUSE the most? This
ain't only about me giving a talk or not - it is also about what local
openSUSE ambassadors are there, what they organize etcetera. So do you
have any plans for either of these conferences? Or is there another
conference in December or Januari that you think I should be going to?

Cheers,
Jos

--
Michael Löffler, Product Management