Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] meetings, conferences and more - INPUT NEEDED!
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:43:34 +0200
On Tuesday 21 September 2010 15:51:18 Agustin Chavarria wrote:
2010/9/14, Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>:
On Tuesday 14 September 2010 03:55:25 Max wrote:
Dear Jos

I would like fly to Japan for a conference ^^

Oh, some day I would love to have a big meeting in Asia, where we can all
meet and discuss the future... Unfortunately Asia is a bit big so that
requires lots of flying ;-)

And what about the opensuse conference? i think there will be a good
oportunities for all the ambassadors to meet us, and talk about future
projects in our countrys

Absolutely. However, flying in from Asia, Brazil - I'm not sure how many
ambassadors can afford that and we don't have the budget to reimburse them for
it. So going to more local events is still important.

^___^

< Previous Next >