Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Women in Free and Open Source
  • From: "Bryen M. Yunashko" <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 17:13:36 -0500
On Mon, 2010-09-20 at 23:41 +0200, Jimmy Pierre wrote:
Greetings,

My report on SFD 2010 will be delayed because my car was vandalized last
night. However, while waiting for the paperwork, I had this idea:

Women in Free and Open Source

Most distribution have a women group. How about an openSUSE women group?
Hence, women ambassadors? I know many women in France that I can approach on
this matter.

Just my 2 cents :-)

Cheers,

Jimmy

PS. Enjoy some of the pics of last Saturday :
http://www.nui.fr/linpha/viewer.php?albid=14&stage=1

We have women of openSUSE already. Send email to opensuse-women
+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx to join.

Bryen