[opensuse-ambassadors] Software Freedom Day in Thessaloniki, Greece
  • From: "Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)" <diamond_gr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:16:51 +0300
Hello my friends,

As we all know, Software Freedom Day is on the 18th of September.
Here in Thessaloniki, Greece we started celebrating a day earlier :-)
The reason? We participated to an event of GreekLUG [1] at a primary school.
Schools in Greece are closed on Saturdays :-P

For that reason Greek Ambassador, Kostas Koudaras, represented openSUSE community.
For full report and pictures you can check the address [2].

For Greek openSUSE Ambassadors events, you can check our blog at [3].

Take care.

[1] http://www.greeklug.gr/index.php?lang=en

[2] http://opensuseambassadors.blogspot.com/2010/09/software-freedom-day-2010-in.html

[3] http://opensusegr.tk/