Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] small local event in Ramonville
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 21:31:34 +0200
On Friday 10 September 2010 08:25:35 jdd wrote:
Hello,

We had in the town hosting my LUG (Ramonville, Toulouse suburb) a
"forum des association", that is the yearly fair for volunteer
activities, and I was glad to present there openSUSE dvd's, 11.2 (some
spare) and the new 11.3

http://dodin.org/piwigo/index.php?/category/1677

and specially that one:

http://dodin.org/piwigo/picture.php?/22268/category/1677

I'm not on the images (because I was holding the camera :-). The shot
was taken at the very beginning (not yet many attending people),
because when the public come I have no more time to shoot :-))

jdd

Nice work dude!