[opensuse-ambassadors] Celebrating Software Freedom Day in College
  • From: Tanmaya Mahapatra <tanmaya.linuxaddict@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 14:17:40 +0530
Dear all,
I am planning to celebrate Software Freedom Day on 18th of this month
and promote openSUSE and create awareness towards GNU. Please suggest
me some ideas. I have requested for 100 promo DVDs but I am still
waiting for response. Tell me anything that would make the event more
exciting for non GNU users so that they may be interested in adopting
SuSE Linux as their desktop OS.
I would be uploading the event photos ( after the event) and Proposals
and Posters which i have made for advertisement soon in my blog.
So waiting for ideas and suggestions.

--
Best Regards,
Tanmaya Mahapatra