Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] meetings, conferences and more - INPUT NEEDED!
  • From: Agustin Chavarria <decks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 08:11:13 -0600
Hi Jos!

In Nicaragua i always try to go to the locals event, like FLISOL, SFD,
openSUSE Days, and LinuxTour.

but I didn't know that opensuse could you sponsor the costs for hotel
and travel.

In Central America are 2 big international events: Encuentro
Centroamericano de software libre(Centro American meeting of free
software) and the other i don't remember the name, i just know that
the event is in Guatemala LOL