[opensuse-ambassadors] Call to ambassadors from India!
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 23:16:16 +0200
Hi all!

In a few months there will be FOSS.in. I know of only one openSUSE ambassador
who is going and wonder if more have thought about it. It could be a great
place to meet each other! Having some workshops and talks about openSUSE to
teach the visitors about what they're missing out on playing with Ubuntu and
Fedora sounds like a good plan to me ;-)

Of course, being in Europe it is hard to organize such things from here - but
I'm willing to do whatever i can to help you. If there is a good turnout, as
in, if a few of you will make it to FOSS.in and if we have a good program
there, I'll come as well so we can discuss openSUSE in India in person.

So, who's up for making a difference?

Cheers,
Jos
< Previous Next >