Re: [yast-devel] storage and used_features
On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 10:42:33AM +0200, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

I'm not sure. That would still not fix the issue reported by the user in
bug#1065588. If during installation we install all suggested packages he
will still get NTFS tools, so nothing would have been improved for him.

AFAIS the user is fine if he can deselect the packages. Whether
the packaging stack can handle that I cannot say.

ciao
Arvin

--
Arvin Schnell, <aschnell@xxxxxxxx>