[yast-devel] YaST: highlights of development sprint 93
Hi all,

Lately, the YaST team has been quite busy fixing bugs and finishing
some features for the upcoming (open)SUSE releases. Although we did
quite some things, in this report we will have a closer look at just a
few topics:

- A feature to search for packages across all SLE modules has arrived
to YaST.
- Improved support for S390 systems in the network module.
- YaST command-line interface now returns a proper exit-code.
- Added progress feedback to the Expert Partitioner.
- Partial support for Bitlocker and, as a lesson learned from that, a
new warning about resizing empty partitions.

You can find the whole report at
https://lizards.opensuse.org/2020/02/07/yast-sprint-93/

Enjoy the Hack Week!

--