Re: [yast-devel] YaST Sprint 83 Report
Hello,

Am Montag, 2. September 2019, 09:51:12 CEST schrieb Ancor Gonzalez Sosa:
On 9/2/19 9:45 AM, Josef Reidinger wrote:
V Sat, 31 Aug 2019 12:55:06 +0200
Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx> napsáno:
Am Freitag, 30. August 2019 schrieb Imobach González Sosa:
https://lizards.opensuse.org/2019/08/30/yast-sprint-83/

In the "Handling Empty Comment Lines in NTP Configuration" section,
there's "as you can see in bug 1142026". Unfortunately all I can
see is "You are not authorized to access bug #1142026." :-(
Is there a chance to make that bugreport public?

Hi,
I do not know exact procedure to make bug report public, but in this
case I believe it can be public as it is bug found by our internal
QA, so hopefully nothing blocks it.
There is a mail address you can write to request such thing. I have
just spent 10 minutes unsuccessfully looking for it, but I know it
exists. It was announced by the board not so long ago.

You mean opensuse-bugshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx ?

Unfortunately in most cases this will only result in providing a summary
of the bug, not in making it public. (Nevertheless, feel free to write
there to make clear that there is an interest in making bugs public.)

The more practical approach is to move the bug from SLE to openSUSE,
which should hopefully allow you ("you" means "SUSE employees" here)
to remove the "novellonly" restriction.

That said - Josef's explanation already looks like a good summary to me
:-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Mit wine läuft ständig irgendwas jetzt endlich, während irgendwas
anderes nicht mehr läuft. In dieser Hinsicht emuliert es Windows