Re: [yast-devel] YaST Sprint 83 Report
On 9/2/19 9:45 AM, Josef Reidinger wrote:
V Sat, 31 Aug 2019 12:55:06 +0200
Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx> napsáno:

Hello,

Am Freitag, 30. August 2019 schrieb Imobach González Sosa:
https://lizards.opensuse.org/2019/08/30/yast-sprint-83/

In the "Handling Empty Comment Lines in NTP Configuration" section,
there's "as you can see in bug 1142026". Unfortunately all I can see is
"You are not authorized to access bug #1142026." :-(
Is there a chance to make that bugreport public?

Hi,
I do not know exact procedure to make bug report public, but in this case I
believe it can be public as it is bug found by our internal QA, so hopefully
nothing blocks it.

There is a mail address you can write to request such thing. I have just
spent 10 minutes unsuccessfully looking for it, but I know it exists. It
was announced by the board not so long ago.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH