Re: [yast-devel] Check running yast auth server version
Hello,

Dne 13. 06. 19 v 14:40 William Brown napsal(a):
Hi there,

I recently made some changes to https://github.com/yast/yast-auth-server

I'd like to check what version of yast these changes appear in: How can I
check where/how my changes are in tumbleweed/leap/sle? Thanks!

It depends on the Git branch, the master currently goes to Tumbleweed
and SLE15-SP2/Leap15.2.

For the released products there are separate branches, see
https://yastgithubio.readthedocs.io/en/latest/maintenance-branches/#maintenance-branch-naming
for the details.

The master is automatically submitted to TW by Jenkins just after merging the
change
(see e.g.
https://github.com/yast/yast-auth-server/pull/51#issuecomment-498293530),
the older maintenance branches need to be submitted manually.

--

Best Regards

Ladislav Slez√°k
Yast Developer