[yast-devel] Text freeze in RC1 (March 14th)

Hi all,

I asked about the translation schedule, particularly about the text freeze
and I got this answer:

"We would need all strings to be available to us in Weblate by RC 1 at the
latest
(March 14th)."

So please make sure your new or updated texts are merged to master before March
14th,
the sooner the better. If you know you will need a bug fix or a feature
for RC2 you might commit the texts in advance and implement the code later.

Keep in mind that the POT files are generated and uploaded once a day via a
Jenkins
job [1]. If you add/change the texts at the very last moment you might need to
trigger that Jenkins job manually to ensure everything is processed.

(The Jenkins job processes only the YaST packages, the other packages like
snapper
need to be handled by their respective maintainers or the automation.)

[1] https://ci.suse.de/view/YaST/job/yast-POT-updater/

--
Ladislav Slezák
YaST Developer