Re: [yast-devel] github templates for pull requests and issues
I see very useful that template proposed by Ladislav. It could help quite a lot for reviewers and everyone interested in the PR (e.g., release managers or QA people). I am starting with something similar, see [1] and [2]. Definitely, I think this is better than a simple link to internal Trello card.

[1] https://github.com/openSUSE/libstorage-ng/pull/611
[2] https://github.com/yast/yast-storage-ng/pull/834