Re: [yast-devel] Codeclimate update
On 29.11.2017 18:54, José Iván López González wrote:
I would avoid to disable it completely. We need somebody/something who remembers us we can do it better :)

The question remains: What exactly does it do for us?
If it's really just another front-end to rubocop, it's not worth the hassle.

Using a web service that promises to be a tool just for the sake of using it does not give us any benefit; there has to be something that the other tools we are already using don't do. Is there something that the others don't do?

Kind regards
--
Stefan Hundhammer <shundhammer@xxxxxxx>
YaST Developer

SUSE Linux GmbH
GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton; HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany