[yast-devel] Codeclimate update
In the yast-storage-ng repository we noticed that Codeclimate became
more picky than it used to be and turns that, indeed, they have done a
big update to the service introducing many new checks and even a new
format for the configuration file codeclimate.yml. The old format still
works, so we don't have to change anything unless we want to configure
some of the new checks.

And that's the case of yast-storage-ng. Codeclimate was complaining
because a method was 26 lines long, but we have configured Rubocop to
accept up to 30. So I created this pull request to convert the
configuration file to the new format and to sync the settings there with
our Rubocop settings:
https://github.com/yast/yast-storage-ng/pull/441/commits/1ffd50908f5b8289d840afb186cec1658ae76f2f

The point is that there is another new check that is yelling to us and,
since there is no 1:1 Rubocop equivalent we need to take a decision.
Codeclimate thinks that each class should not have more than 20 methods.
With my pull request, Y2Storage::Md has grown to 23 methods.

What should we do? Try to honor this new check (which means rethinking
some of our classes, MD is simply today's example)? Disable it
completely? Raise the threshold to any value you guys find reasonable?

Input required to continue with that PR.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH