[yast-devel] SLE12SP3 branch was made
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 14:10:47 +0200
Hi,
just reminder that now SLE12 SP3 branch exists and master no longer
auto send stuff to SP3 neither Leap42.3 and only to TW and SLE15.
So effectively now rake osc:sr in SP3 branch have to be done to submit
there.
Do not forget to update to the latest rubygem-yast-rake and
rubygem-libyui-rake to have the latest branch definitions.

What is currently missing is docker images for SP3, so pull requests
will fail at travis due to non existing SP3 docker images. I hope Lada
will take care on monday.
If there is any problem, contact me today or ask anyone from yast team
later.

Josef