Re: [yast-devel] storage-ng and cloud storage
On 30.05.2017 14:22, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
So there are some features we can trade in exchange for the missing ones
(whatever they are). :-)

But first at all we should deliver a good replacement for the storage stack.
In the ideal case, it would be a drop-in replacement; but most likely we
might be missing some (probably more exotic) features the old one had.
But being reasonably feature-complete, and, more importantly, robust, should be our main goal. We should focus on that and not introduce all kinds of new things that nobody asked for. We don't exactly feel bored with the amount of things that are still left to do.

Kind regards
--
Stefan Hundhammer <shundhammer@xxxxxxx>
YaST Developer

SUSE Linux GmbH
GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton; HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany