Re: [yast-devel] Enable Travis Auto Cancellation Feature?
On 25.04.2017 13:28, Ladislav Slezak wrote:
Travis recently enabled a new auto cancellation feature.

If you commit a new change Travis can automatically cancel the old
builds in the queue. That means you should get the results
for the latest change faster.

+1

The only drawback is that if you really use the strict TDD approach
(write a failing test first then create a fix, like I did here [2])
then you would have to wait a bit between pushing the test and the fix.
At least until the first build starts.

Does anybody do that with Travis? Isn't it a lot easier and faster to do it locally? So I don't see a downside here.

Kind regards
--
Stefan Hundhammer <shundhammer@xxxxxxx>
YaST Developer

SUSE Linux GmbH
GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton; HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany