Re: [yast-devel] Feedback needed! Hack Week project to re-define storage-ng API
On 02/23/2017 04:45 PM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

So please, please, please, take a look to this and give your opinion.
https://github.com/yast/yast-storage-ng/pull/169

Hi all,

In general, it looks like a really nice improvement. I'll just only some small comments/remarks but LGTM :)

= Array instead of strictly-typed vectors =

That one is a nice improvement. It's not only about how the collections behave, but also about abstracting some Swig artifacts (like VectorString).

= Nil instead of exceptions =

This one can be a bit controversial, but I'm fine with it. That's the usual approach in the Ruby world: if you search for something that it's not there, you get a nil.

Regards,
Imo

--
Imobach González Sosa