[yast-devel] Added "source_validator" check at Travis

Hi,

this is JFYI, I have added a new check to the Travis scripts, from now on
they additionally run the "source_validator" [1] check.

This should find all .spec and .changes issues (like a wrong date order
in .changes) which would be found later when the package is build in OBS.

See more details in the PR [2]. The same change was done also in the other
Docker images.

BTW after switching to Docker at Travis we can easily run additional checks
without the hassle of the Ubuntu packaging... If you have any idea for an
additional check which we could run at Travis just let me know.

Enjoy! :-)

[1] /usr/lib/obs/service/source_validator from the obs-service-source_validator
package
[2] https://github.com/yast/docker-yast-ruby/pull/2

Best Regards

Ladislav Slez√°k