[yast-devel] YaST Hack Week ideas
I created three Hack Week projects related to YaST. I'm still not sure
in which one I will work, but I thought it was worth sharing here:

yast2-storage-ng as a libstorage-ng wrapper. POC
https://hackweek.suse.com/15/projects/1854

Use linear programming for the partitioning proposal
https://hackweek.suse.com/15/projects/1864

yast2-journal as the new default YaST log viewer
https://hackweek.suse.com/15/projects/1882

In fact, the third one is not "hackweekish" enough for us. Is something
we should find time to do during our daily business. But still I will
leave it there for people wanting to get started with YaST (and just in
case I have a spare day at the end of the week).

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH