Re: [yast-devel] Pending Pull Requests
Hello,

I hope you have a fancy cake ready...

Am Freitag, 20. Januar 2017, 02:59:41 CET schrieb yast-ci@xxxxxxxxxxxx:
This email is automatic generated from yast CI node. It lists of pull
requests that have no activity more then three working days. If your
module is listed, please check all pull request, why they are not
merged yet.

Pending requests in repository yast-auth-server:
- Drop ca mgm (365 days)
https://github.com/yast/yast-auth-server/pull/21

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday, dear pull request, happy birthday to you!

Congratulations to your first birthday!
Let the party begin!

*SCNR*

On a more serious note:

I won't complain if you decide to keep this module, but: please DECIDE
instead of ignoring it.

I'm not sure if it makes sense to send the "Pending Pull Requests" mail
daily. Given the average age of the pull requests, I seriously doubt,
and think weekly is probably enough.

I also wonder how many people actually read these mails, and how many
already have a filter to move them out of sight automatically ;-)
Sending the mail only once a week might actually improve this situation.

Just as a reminder: IIRC the goal of sending those mails was to make
pull requests "annoying" if they hang around for more than a week, and
to get them reviewed quickly. That's the theory.

In practise, the _average_ age of the pull requests listed in the
reminder mail is 130 days (!), and 2/3 of the pending requests are 100
days or older.

Lukas already wrote that something needs to be done about this, and I
completely agree ;-)

Oh, and you should do something to fix

ERROR: API query limit exceeded

I have to admit that I had to manually paste and adjust the quoted text
about the ca mgm pull request, but that was worth the fun ;-)
The average age is also based on yesterday's reminder, which didn't
suffer from the API query limit.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Eine Katze hat einen Schwanz mehr als keine Katze. Keine Katze hat
zwei Schwänze, also hat eine Katze drei Schwänze.