Re: [yast-devel] how to investigate problem of DUD file not handled by yast ?
Dne 25.11.2016 v 14:49 Josef Reidinger napsal(a):
On Fri, 25 Nov 2016 14:13:48 +0100
Normand <normand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello there,
I initially asked the question in opensuse-factory ML (1) but may be
somebody here could help me on this investigation.

(1) https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2016-11/msg00497.html

well, it should work. Are you sure that rpm have higher version? if so,
then I suggest to open bug report with details and especiall
yinstallation logs, so we can see if repo is added and what it
contains. Maybe some dependency of new rpm is not satisfied?

JFYI: I have replied at opensuse-factory@, to avoid crossposting
I'm just writing this notification here...

--
Ladislav Slezák
YaST Developer

SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.