--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "Suresh K Hosamani" <SureshK.Hosamani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 22:46:41 -0600
Hi,

Can somebody give information on this please.

Regards,
Suresh
Suresh K Hosamani 9/19/16 12:16 PM >>>
Suresh K Hosamani 9/7/16 10:55 AM >>>
Hi,

Till OES2015-SP1 (on SLES11 SP4) , we were having patterns file (pat.gz -
http://164.99.147.62/install/OES2015-SP1/LATEST/x86_64/suse/setup/descr/),
which use to contain localized strings of pattern name. category and pattern
description for all languages. For SLES12, I have converted each pat.gz to a
rpm
(http://repos.blr.novell.com/home:/hsuresh:/oes2017/home_ERahul_2017_standard/x86_64/),
can I get information on how to convert / get the localized pattern name,
category and pattern description into file / .po file, so that during
installation on non-english server, respective language information will be
shown.

You can point me to documentation link or process followed for SLES12.

Regards,
Suresh

--- End Message ---