Re: [yast-devel] LinuxDays PRG: Call for Papers (CZ/EN)
  • From: jreidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 16:54:40 +0200
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 15:56:11 +0200
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

This is a call for papers for LinuxDays in Prague, October 8th - 9th,
one of the most important conferences about Linux in Czech Republic.
SUSE/openSUSE has some tracks there, but we ideally have more. Your
presentation can be in English or Czech. Most of attendees speak
English anyway.

See https://www.linuxdays.cz/2016/en/

I was thinking about some joint presentation made by two or more
Yasties or their users or even external contributors. We have done
quite some progress in the last year:

- SCRUM that actually works (even with bugs/fixing in the process)
- Blogging about our achievements
- New storage [WIP]
- Self-update
- Continuous integration, AY CI
- Automation in general
- Code quality checking
- ...

If you are interested or if you have any better idea (or if you have
doubts), let me know!

Thanks in advance
Lukas

I already send proposal to talk about cheetah and second about cfa
( hopefully this time better then on OSC where I lost too much audience
). JFYI to avoid collisions. Also that I had last year talk about scrum
in reality, including our challenges and how we solve it, so we can
extend it further or give another look. My slides from that talk are
available at
https://www.linuxdays.cz/2015/video/Josef_Reidinger-Scrum_v_praxi.pdf
( cannot find video now, sorry ).

Josef

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.