Re: [yast-devel] Updating CONTRIBUTING.md?
On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 12:08:10PM +0200, Ladislav Slezak wrote:
Dne 17.8.2016 v 15:32 Ladislav Slezak napsal(a):

My proposal is here: https://github.com/yast/yast-yast2/pull/490
Let's discuss it there...

I have updated the proposed changes and added some more fixes
(thanks HuHa for the proofreading!).

The plan is to merge this pull request to the yast2 package and
then update the file in other repositories by a script automatically
(directly in master, without pull requests).

If you have another idea how to improve that file just comment in the PR.

I have merged the PR and updated all existing copies of the file
(having first checked their md5sums)

Thanks to Lada and the reviewers!
--
Martin Vidner, YaST Team