Re: [yast-devel] query on ca_mgm module
Hello Suresh,

On 18.8.2016 08:45, Suresh K Hosamani wrote:
Hi,

In media installation of SLES12, ca_mgm module does'nt get configured
automatically, in autoyast install it gets configured.
During installation of OES we are dependent on this module
(/etc/ssl/servercerts/servercert.pem), should we add this a prerequisite
before OES installation or is it ok to ignore this module.

You are free to put modules to your workflow as you need them. If you
need the certificate to be created, either insert the module or find
another way to get it created (e.g. from your own modules).

HTH,
Jiri

Regards,
Suresh