Re: [yast-devel] Updating CONTRIBUTING.md?
On 17.8.2016 09:43, Josef Reidinger wrote:
On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 09:35:44 +0200
Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx> wrote:
What do you think about it? What is your experience?

I fully agree, it is a bit annoying. Maybe we can add note that if it
is long running pr, then changes and version increase should be done as
last step. But not having changes and version update is annoying.

+1

I don't remember seeing anyone "not updating changes and version" in
their PR (unless it was explicitly intended).

I myself do not do so, and I'm not expecting anyone to do it either.

Bye
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scout_Promise#Czech_Republic