Re: [yast-devel] Issue with proposal handling
On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 10:22:14PM -0600, Suresh K Hosamani wrote:
Hi,

I need this bit urgently for generating the OES iso on SLES12, I can provide
more info on this.

Regards,
Sureshy
Suresh K Hosamani 8/9/16 3:34 PM >>>
Hi,

OES has around 17 modules and each module refers to a pattern, based on the
pattern selection and installation, corresponding proposals will be executed
and information will be displayed the summary screen (from read method), bu
on SLES12, even though the pattern is not installed proposal will be
displayed as modulename_proposal with a hyper link to module_1 module_2
etc..,

Looking at proposal_store, if the description id is not available for the
proposals for which pattern is not installed, its getting displayed as
modulename_proposal with a hyper link to module_1 module_2 etc...

For OES, it should display the proposals for which pattern is installed.

Hi Suresh,

sorry, I cannot quite understand your problem. Are we talking about
the installation proposal? Or about another proposal ran during the
2nd stage of the installation?

Can you phrase your question in terms of the contents of the control
file, like here?
https://github.com/yast/skelcd-control-openSUSE/blob/aed5928b8b1aa0bd7bc1acd91bd9ab208b944160/control/control.openSUSE.xml#L379

If you already have an ISO where the problem can be demonstrated, can
we download it? Or can you share (a portion of) your control file?

--
Martin Vidner, YaST Team
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner